Page 1 of 1

Bug alert

Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:54 am
by NoahSteam
Hey everyone, I discovered a bad bug that happened when loading data. When the Load Data button was pressed, if a translation of an untranslated line of text in the file was found in another file, it would load that translation in, but it would sometimes insert it in the wrong line. There were a few instances of this which I fixed, but it's possible that it overwrote one or more of a line of translation that you already had done. :(

Your translated lines have most likely not been affected but I skimmed through the translations anyways and didn't see anything. However, it'd be good on your part to do a quick skim through to make sure everything looks right. I have fixed the bug so it shouldn't happen anymore going forward.

Very very sorry about this.