Bug alert

All linguistics can be discussed here -- this is the place to go to for discussion of how character names, item names, etc., should be translated.
Post Reply
User avatar
Site Admin
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:16 pm

Bug alert

Post by NoahSteam » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:54 am

Hey everyone, I discovered a bad bug that happened when loading data. When the Load Data button was pressed, if a translation of an untranslated line of text in the file was found in another file, it would load that translation in, but it would sometimes insert it in the wrong line. There were a few instances of this which I fixed, but it's possible that it overwrote one or more of a line of translation that you already had done. :(

Your translated lines have most likely not been affected but I skimmed through the translations anyways and didn't see anything. However, it'd be good on your part to do a quick skim through to make sure everything looks right. I have fixed the bug so it shouldn't happen anymore going forward.

Very very sorry about this.

Post Reply